Download List not Showing Newly Uploaded Files

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:01

Download List not Showing Newly Uploaded Files

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2014 00:00

I am on SF 6.3.500.

Maybe I am missing something from when I uploaded PDF's in January to my pages (in SF 6.1 at that time), but now, my new PDF files are NOT being displayed on my Download List on my web pages.

Help Please..

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2014 00:00

I am troubleshooting this and it seems like if I put a brand new Download List widget on my page, it sees the pdf files but the original Download List widget does not. Could this be a clue??

I hope so and don't hope so...that means I have to update each page with a new Download List everytime i want to add new files...NOT!!!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Tony,

You have been provided an answer in the support ticket you have opened for this.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2014 00:00

Your Support Reply:
Hello Tony,

Thank you for contacting us.

Would it be possible for you to provide me the exact steps so I can try and reproduce it on my end? On the additional information you have provided - There might have been some caching or filtering that you were not aware of, that is pulling the old files instead of the news ones. In any case if I am able to reproduce this on my end I will be able to provide more feedback on the behavior. 

Thank you in advance. Looking forwards to your reply.

Regards,
Pavel Benov 
Telerik

My Reply:

Hi Pavel,

I don't have to provide you with any steps, just go to this page: (can you get into my site?)
sf.apwwyott.com/.../Edit
Under the first product, I have three Download Lists. The last two are ones that I have added in the past few days and they see the new PDF's. The top one is the original Download List (prior to upgrading to SF 6.3.500) and it is set up just like the bottom two and it does not display the PDF.

This thread is closed