Video Gallery

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 04:35

Video Gallery

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Apr-2014 00:00

Hi,
just wanted to know if i can use embed/share files from YouTube or Vimeo on to the "video gallery" widgets in sitefinity

Sop 

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Sop,

The video widget shows the video files available in you project. External video could be embeded by using iframe. For example for youtube:
- Go to the site and click on the video clip you want
- Click on Share > Embed under the video
- Choose the video size and copy the generated code
- Go to Sitefinity and add a Content block on the page where the video will be shown
- Click Edit Content (Edit) and open the HTML tab of the editor
- Paste the code and Save

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Apr-2014 00:00

Thanks for your reply,
I wanted more as "video gallery" rather then an individual video, i know sitefinity has a widget call "video gallery" just wanted to know if i can  insert youtube or vimeo video share link in to this 

Sop

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Apr-2014 00:00

Dear SOP

The new 7.0 video widget let's you play youtube playlists.

Drag the widget to the page, go into edit mode, click advanced and scoll all the way down. There you can add a YouTubPlaylistID.

I don't know if this could be an easy workaround for you.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_7_playlist.swf

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Mar-2015 00:00

Any updates on this?

Do you know if it is already possible to use embed codes as videos in the library?

Does it also work with Vimeo and Viddler?

I don't seem to find the option that says YouTubePlaylistID, how do I enable it?

Thanks.

Robert

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Robert,

You can check this article for more information about the supported video formats and the YouTube video/playlist integration:
http://docs.sitefinity.com/video-widget

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed