Need suggesion for certification

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:56

Need suggesion for certification

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2014 00:00

Hello,

I need suggestion about the certification of sitefinity. Please recommend some study material and  sample question if any available. I am very much confuse about this because I just found just one book (Nuts and Bolts of Sitefinity) only and no other help available on internet. Please suggest how can I prepare myself for the exam. 

I also want to know that can I have another chance to re-exam with same fees?

-Arvind

Posted by Community Admin on 15-May-2014 00:00

Any suggestions???

Posted by Community Admin on 15-May-2014 00:00

Hello Arvind,

Sitefinity Nuts and Bolts is more than enough for you to properly prepare for the certification exam. I can also recommend our training videos for additional practice. 

If you need to re-exam, you will need to wait for two weeks after your initial exam and then register for a new one.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2017 00:00

Hello sir i m from Pakistan and want of certification of sitefinity ..any suggestion for preparation for exam ..please email nizam573@hotmail.com

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2017 00:00

Sitefinity Nuts and Bolts book is more than enough for you to properly prepare for the certification exam. I can also recommend our training videos for additional practice. 

hello Arvind  Good morning..hope u will fine and doing will..can you specify from where i can get book..

Its long time back when I prepare for it, As I can remember it was purchased online in soft copy.

i m also try to purchase it online but when i enter my credit card or PayPal number so its shoe me that card is incorrect ..is there ant retraction for Pakistan..if you have link plz sent oi will try fro him to purchase

As I remember only falafel software have this book only.

you can try below link 

wwwfalafel.falafeldev.com/.../sitefinity-nuts-and-bolts

Regards

i also try on this but they didn't accept my credit card as will paypal

This thread is closed