How to share image in social Sites

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:06

How to share image in social Sites

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-May-2014 00:00

How to share images in social networking sites.

i have photo gallery with multiple images in that page.

so how can i share single image in social networking site???

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2014 00:00

Hi Ketan,

By default, the single image widget does not provide functionality to enable social media share buttons. However, you can set this in the Image Gallery widget and you can share the picture in its details view: example. Another option is to select a image in a content block and share it in social media: example.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2014 00:00

Thanks Nikola

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2014 00:00

Hi Ketan,

I hope the provided information about the social media sharing was sufficient. Write back if you have any further questions regarding the matter.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2017 00:00

Has Functionality changed over the last 4 years on this?   How can I have it so that the image shared is a custom image specific for a social media network?   

Meaning, if I use a standard image (or multiple images) on a blog post, page, or news article, but want it formatted with text overlay etc for sharing to LinkedIn, FaceBook, or Twitter, how can I make that happen?  Is it possible.  

This thread is closed