Add Thumbnail Image in News

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 05:46

Add Thumbnail Image in News

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello All, 

How can i add Thumbnail Image in News.

i want to display like below way.

left side image and right side title and then description.

see the below image attached. Currently i am used Sitefinity Version 6.3.500

i used below link code for add thumbnail image but this code give me the error..

www.sitefinity.com/.../extend_the_image_selector_for_content_items_with_filtering_by_album

How can i solve this issue..if you have implemeted this and record some video for this then pls share with us.. this problem take 3 days of mine..

here got the below error. 

Type "Telerik.Sitefinity.Samples.SimpleImageFieldElement, SitefinityWebApp" cannot be resolved.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello,

You can take a look at this blog post that actually illustrates how to create a custom field control: Creating a Thumbnail Selector for News Items.

Regards,
Nadezhda Petrova
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello,

as per send your link i work for that and solve around 80% problem, but still i got the error while i selecting the select... button to select any image.

see below attached image..

so how can i modified this?????

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for your replaying,

i got the solution. by mistake i put js file in multiple folder so that's why this problem occurred..

once again thanks...

This thread is closed