Stop syncing button is gone

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:57

Stop syncing button is gone

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jun-2014 00:00

I created some new pages for our site, but now I need to stop the syncing between the pages. When I began turning pages off it worked perfectly. Then I made it to some other pages and as you can see in the attached picture, it tells me the pages are synced, but the option to end the syncing is no longer there.

This is keeping the pages that I cant tell to stop syncing from displaying in the navigation on our site.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello Chris,

I have replied in the support ticket, but for convenience of the community will paste the reply here:

This behavior could happen (in Sitefinity 6.3 or earlier) if you have synced paged having other synced page as child and the only way is to split all children first.

In Sitefinity 7.0 was made significant code refactoring and you can have synced pages as children of a split page.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed