Using GET method on forms to pass variables

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:27

Using GET method on forms to pass variables

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2014 00:00

Does Sitefinity disable the use of HTML forms in the content area (outside of the form content type)? I have a form tested in HTML that passes variables to another page using the GET form method, but can’t seem to configure a Sitefinity form (in the content types) to do it. I tried using my HTML form pasted into the content field instead, but it is doing nothing on submit.

Is there a way I can do this on the front end without having to modify any controls?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello,

Would it be possible for you to provide more details regarding the desired functionality? Apart from that you can read more about using the Sitefinity Forms here.

Regards,
Desislav Bonchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2014 00:00

Thanks for the reply, I was able to figure it out using a JQuery call from the submit to append a query string.

www.aspsnippets.com/.../Send-Pass-Data-Values-from-one-page-to-another-using-jQuery.aspx

This thread is closed