Event Registration Widget - Sitefinity 7.0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:01

Event Registration Widget - Sitefinity 7.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi,

I tried to install the Event Registration Widget available at the market place. All went fine until I tried to add a form. I received an error that an object was not referenced. Now anytime I try to open the forms page I receive a Javascript error and no forms load.

JavaScript runtime error: Unable to get property 'set_titleText' of undefined or null reference

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello Amanda,

Events registration widget is supported for SItefinity 5.x and 6.x, but is not tested for 7.x.

I could advise you to wait a bit until the widget is fully compatible with 7.x.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jan-2015 00:00

Hello,

Is Event Registration Widget fully compatible with 7.x? Is it plan to integrate events registration functionalities in a future release?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Emmanuel

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2015 00:00

Hello Emmanuel,

You can get the code source sample form the Marketplace and build it against your version but adding the respective references to your Bin folder. Its incorporation in Sitefinity is not scheduled for the next release for the time being but you can easily integrate it using the code source in the Marketplace.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi, can you explain how to add respective references to Bin? Is this referencing older dll's in a different directory? Also what else would be needed to integrate using code source - or a tutorial on what you are talking about.

Regards,
Michael

This thread is closed