How to Restore newsBackendList in sitefinity 6.3.500

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 06:37

How to Restore newsBackendList in sitefinity 6.3.500

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2014 00:00

Hiii All,

By Mistake i deleted NewsBackendList Setting Opitions, so whenever i try to add new News it will give me the below Error.

You are trying to access item that no longer exists. The most probable reason is that it has been deleted by another user.

so how can i restore this deleted options in News Module.

here i attached setting options where i can remove from that.

and one more thing,

'thumbnail'.Invalid column name 'thumbnail_ar'.Invalid column name 'thumbnail_en'.Statement(s) could not be prepared. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'thumbnail'.Invalid column name 'thumbnail_ar'.Invalid column name 'thumbnail_en'.Statement(s) could not be prepared. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlC...r, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at OpenAccessRuntime.CommandWrapper.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at Telerik.OpenAccess.Runtime.Logging.LoggingDbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.CommandImp.ExecuteReader() at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.executeQuery(Nullable`1 commandTimeout) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.executeQuery(Nullable`1 commandTimeout) at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Nullable`1 commandTimeout) at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.fetch.FetchResultImp.Execute()

how to solve this.

i added this Thumbnail as a custom field, so how can i resolve this?????

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello,

Please, try uninstalling and then installing the News module again. Go to Administration - Modules and Services and Deactivate and the Uninstall the module. Install it again, restart the application and try creating a new item again.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello Atanas,

Thanks For the Replying.. i will sort this by another way delete all news.config files and that will sort out my problem..

This thread is closed