Getting a list of all unpublished pages

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:13

Getting a list of all unpublished pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2014 00:00

As part of a site cleanup, I want to look at all the unpublished pages - most of them can be deleted. Is there anyway to view just the pages that are marked as unpublished? And preferably in a hierarchical view. Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello Elizabeth,

I could advise you to add a filter to the backend list view. For your convenience I have recorded a video.

Here is a blogpost which I used to achieve your requirement with minor modification to get only unpublished pages:

filterExpression : "ApprovalWorkflowState != \"Published\"&&ApprovalWorkflowState != \"Draft\""

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2014 00:00

I added a custom filter but it doesn't actually filter the pages when I click on it - I get the brief "Loading" message but it doesn't change which pages are displayed. I've included screenshots showing how I set up the filter. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello Matthew,

So you cannot make it work as shown on the video or you refer to something else? Have you restarted the application? Can you also tell us which Sitefinity version you are using?

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed