Page Template Gives Error..

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 06:24

Page Template Gives Error..

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2014 00:00

hiii All,

when i try to open Design > Page Template it will give me the below error.

before 2 days it work fine but now its giving me the error.. 

No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data') GenericOID@34f683d2 PageData content_id=54cc3267-a341-615d-b0b5-ff0000adaa01 NOTRES

so how can i resolve this error..

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi Ketan,

As the error suggests, open access cannot find an entry in the sf_page_data with the listed content_id value (the GUID value in the error screen). Such type of errors are not common and I will need some additional information in order to be able to resolve this.
However, could you please first try clear the cache of the browser and then access the Pages section, or just login from another computer with different browser and test whether the error will reproduce. It some cases it is just caching that created this problem.

Please let me know when this problem started. Can you recall what events led to it starting occur? Also this error should also be available in the error.log file located in App_Data->Sitefinity->Logs folder, but with more details and a stack trace which can help narrow down the source of the problem. Please provide me with the log files so I can take a look.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed