Version of jQuery with Sitefinity v. 7.0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:50

Version of jQuery with Sitefinity v. 7.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jul-2014 00:00

What is the version of jQuery that ships by default with Sitefinity v. 7.0?  I have been experiencing some issues with running jQuery on my site and I have been using jQuery v. 1.7.1.  I know earlier that Sitefinity support told me that was the version that shipped with Sitefinity, but I am not sure if the version of jQuery has been updated in Sitefinity v. 7.0.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jul-2014 00:00

It ships with 1.8 (1.8.3 off the top of my head), HOWEVER they should be using 1.9 as the kendo team doesn't support kenodo under 1.9...and Sitefinity heavily uses kendo :p

You should use it through the resourcelinks to be safe, not include your own in the header...1.7 is certainly pretty dated

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2014 00:00

How do I include jQuery through the Resource Links in SItefinity for my own custom User Controls?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi,

Please refer to the following blog post which explains how to use jQuery and other JavaScript libraries in Sitefinity.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed