Turn off ToolTip in Image

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:09

Turn off ToolTip in Image

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2014 00:00

Does anyone know how to turn off the tooltip for images on a page.   Where ever i have a content block that has an image,  it will display the tooltip.    When I do an edit on content block,  on of the properites  of "Title".  It notes that what ever is in the Title is what the tooltip will be.   So I thought if I did not put a Title at all in the propertity,  it would not display.   Well it still displays the Image name.   I just want to turn on the tooltip all together.

Any help would be apprciated.

Thanks Scott Bryan

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi Scott,

I am pasting the answer from your support ticket:
"The tooltip in question is only present when the image has values entered for its Title and Alternative text. You are presented with two text boxes for these values when creating an image inside the Content Block (please refer to the attached image). Leaving both textboxes empty will result in no tooltip.

Alternatively - for images you have already placed on your pages, you can remove this tooltip by switching to HTML view of the Content Block and leaving no value -> "" for the title and alt attributes."

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2014 00:00

If it's a global thing you want done, jQuery is great:

$(function ()

$('.sfContentBlock img').removeAttr('title');

);

This thread is closed