Adding <script> tags for forms

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:16

Adding

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Sep-2014 00:00

I need to embed the following script of a Marketo form onto our website:

<script src="//app-ab03.marketo.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.js"></script>
<form id="mktoForm_1010"></form>
<script>MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-ab03.marketo.com", "850-JUB-810", 1010);</script> 

Does anyone know how to write the above script without including the <script> tags as Sitefinity requires?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Sep-2014 00:00

Hello Jonny,

By definition script tags are required in order to execute Javascript logic. Our Javascript widget does not need them since it wraps all logic inside it in script tag that is why you need to remove them when using it. 

Additionally I believe you will experience problems with the form tag as well since Sitefinity is an asp.net webform application and by asp.net standards it can only consist of a single form tag on the page. 

Also I have found the following forum thread you have opened:

http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/designing-styling/embed-marketo-form-2-0

On the Marketo module - Please go to Administration->Modules & Services and enable the Marketo Connector.

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed