News not displayed through Archive control.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:57

News not displayed through Archive control.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi I am following these steps to drag archive control on a page and setting it up to list news by date. 

Drag the Archive widget on your page and perform one of the following:
Add the News widget to the page.                                                                                                                      Click the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the Archive widget.                          In ContentType input field enter Telerik.Sitefinity.News.Model.NewsItem.

Than I set following steps

In edit mode of the Archive widget, in DateBuildOptions input field, enter one of the following:YearMonthDay

On page archive control does display date and number of news items und each date. 

However, when i click any of the dates it doesnt list the summary or details of each page.

Please let me know how I can fix it. Thanks 

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2014 00:00

Hello David,

The current forum thread seems to be a duplicate of this forum thread where I have just posted a reply to your question. I would kindly ask you if you have any additional questions related to this issue to reply back in the other forum thread you have opened in order to keep the communication straight forward.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed