Scroll Bar on Left Side Navigation

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:39

Scroll Bar on Left Side Navigation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2014 00:00

Hey Guys,

I am not sure when it appeared (maybe with SF 7.0 version), but now my navigation items on the left side has a vertical scroll bar next to my navigation that I don't want.

How would I get rid of this scroll bar?

Tony,

Can you provide a link to show exactly where the issue is happening?

Tony,

If you add about 15px of padding-bottom to the .k-widget.k-treeview inside of .sfNavWrp, it evens out the top and bottom spacing of the nav...as well as gets rid of the scroll bar.

Regards,

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Tim,

New to this SF stuff. I can't seem to find the .sfNavWrp.

Do you know which folder structure/file that would be in?

It is not in the layout.css, styles.css or the reset.css files.

Those you mentioned seem to be in a file called: Telerik.Web.UI.Webresource.axd.
How do I find and edit that file?

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2014 00:00

Hello,

It seems that you have managed to fix the issue. You can modify the default styles applied by referencing your custom css field to be loaded. In order to take effect, in your stylesheet you should either use stringer selectors or use the !important clause in order to override the default Sitefinity styles.
For small modifications like this, you can use our CSS widget from Script and Styles section directly on the page.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

It is not fixed looking at the pages on Google Chrome though.

Hello Tony,

You could try adding a CSS widget and write the following css or the one suggested by Tim:

div.k-treeview
 overflow:visible !important;

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Awesome Nikola!!!
That worked great for my Chrome issue.
I just added that CSS Script in my Interior Page Template and the scroll bars went away.
Hey, I am about to start a new Topic on another issue. Please look for it.

Hello Tony,

I am glad you have manged to fix this. You can mark the thread as answered if you want to. I have also answered your other thread.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

This thread is closed