Linking to an external page with full sized window

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:59

Linking to an external page with full sized window

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2014 00:00

Keep in mind I am in marketing and not a web developer. We just update our own website with basic updates. We updated one of our pages with a new link. The old link brought up a pop up window when clicked with our Career options. It fit the old window just fine, but with the new interface you have to scroll to the left/right and up/down to do anything. I was able to fix this issue easily with Sitefinity 5.4 but with our site that is on 3.7 I am lost. I attached screenshots.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi Kara,

Would you provide with some additional information about the change you have made?
- Where is this link added - in a Generic Content block or in any other (custom) widget?
- Could you provide the code used and/or a screenshot of the setting you have

If I correctly understand, this is a colorbox (jQuery lightbox) and there should be some dimensions settings in the code like: width, height, innerWidth, innerHeight, initialWidth, initialHeight, maxWidth, maxHeight, etc. which set this window width/height.

More information is available here and here

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Nov-2014 00:00

It is a lightbox. Here's a screenshot of what I'm working with. Let me know if you need further info. Where do I find the code?

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2014 00:00

Hello Kara,

As I could see this is a custom (or third party control) and I would recommend you to contact the vendor for further assistance. You can also check the Behavior and Properties menu for any width/height settings.

In addition, if you upload the control we could inspect it and try to find a solution.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed