HTTP request was forbidden with client authentication scheme

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:25

HTTP request was forbidden with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi,

when i try to publish my news i got the  error"The HTTP request was forbidden with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous' "

our website is " Forms authentication".

In IIS i have enabled Anonymous Authentication and Forms Authentication and all other authentications are disabled.

my server details are Server: Windows server 2008 R2  and  IIS :version 6.1

still i am getting same issue.Can one one guide us what could be the problem.

thank you

mak

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi Mansoor,

I have replied to this issue in the support ticket. I am posting the response from there:

"Reasons for the occurance of this exception as well as troubleshooting suggestions have been discussed in detail in this forum thread. Please go through it and try the solutions suggested there.

Additionally, there are scenarios where your FireWall may be blocking the requests so I can recommend you turn it off and see if the behavior reproduces. Also try turning off the IIS IP Address and Domain Restrictions if there are any.
"

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed