SF 8.0 and enhancer.exe

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 02:29

SF 8.0 and enhancer.exe

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2015 00:00

I've upgraded a project from 5.x to 8.0. One problem I'm having is finding the right version of enhancer.exe and VEnhance.exe. The OpenAccess version is 2015.1.225.1.

I have the Standard Edition license for SF 8.0 and downloaded it with the Telerik Control Panel. But it does NOT install any version of the enhancer executables: enhancer.exe and VEnhance.exe.

My .csproj file has a line referencing the OpenAccess.targets file. This is needed in order for a dynamic module to work at run time. This reference causes a compile time error in SF 8.0.

Where can I get the enhancer executables?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2015 00:00

Hello Steve,

In order to get the installed a versions of the enhancer you need to install/upgrade the DataAccess.Fluent package.

To do so you can add in the Package Manager Console (Tools > NuGetPackage Manager) in Visual Studio the following line:

Install-Package Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent -Version 2015.1.225.1
// or the version you need

Please ensure that you have added Sitefinity NuGet Server in your Visual Studio as described here:
http://nuget.sitefinity.com/#/home

I hope the information above was useful.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed