Get RedGrid In submitButton of Form

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:47

Get RedGrid In submitButton of Form

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Team,

We have created a custom control which use red-grid which bind all users(register in application). we placed this custom control in a form of sitefinity name "sf_userfrom" this grid has one checkbox column which show which user need to approve. form also has one submit button

Now we need to get grid checkbox column value(true /false respectively with row of grid) in  submit button click of form to approved the user. Please let me know how we can override form submit button to get grid column value and how we get custom grid control in sitefinity

Please help us here or give any alternate solution.

thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2015 00:00

Hello Monika,

I would recommend checking the samples attached to this blog post:

http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/bilyana-ivanovas-blog/2013/05/08/integrating-sitefinity-cms-and-salesforce-crm

This way you'll get the context of the example and the sample code to do this as well. Let me know if this helped!

Regards,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-May-2015 00:00

HI

I have checked the sample which you have shared here I am able to get control or fields value but unable to access rad grid and its row and column values.

Please let me know how I can access rad grid control which is a custom control in a form.

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 07-May-2015 00:00

Hello Monika,

Can you describe the whole scenario that you have in mind, as I am not sure if the Forms are the best approach - I'd hate to guide you to a suboptimal solution by just answering your questions without having the whole context.

Regards,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed