Testing Content Personalization - Location

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:51

Testing Content Personalization - Location

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2015 00:00

Outside of using the 'preview' option within sitefinity, what options are there for testing location-specific personalized content?  Especially if your company is behind a proxy.  

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello Brittney,

In order to test the personalized content you can use the build-in functionality View Site as. It could be found under:
Marketing > Personalization > View site as...

Choose the characteristic needed and click View (screenshot).

I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2015 00:00

What other options do you have to test personalized content if we don't use "marketing > Personalization > View site as..."?

I would like to know for sure that my ​personalization is working. It shows just fine in the "view site as" preview tool but it doesn't seem to work outside of that.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello Brad,

This it the build-in functionality of Sitefinity.

As alternative test you can try to mock your location or use any proxy server with another location.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed