Attachment Through Email Campaign

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:13

Attachment Through Email Campaign

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2015 00:00

Hi All,

Could any one help me how can i attach an attachment through Email Campaign in sitefinity 8.0.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2015 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for using our service.

I would like to inform you that this case has been transferred to our Sitefinity Sales Engineers. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for you patience.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello,

It is not the best practice you send attachments as part of your email campaigns. Your emails may end up in the spam folder of your subscribers and you will be forcing them to store the file in their mailboxes.

A better solution is to upload the document to your Sitefinity website and then provide the link to that document using the Document link widget. That way only the subscribers that really want to access the document will be able to do so via the link you provided.

Regards,
Bilyana Ivanova
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed