Change Subject Line in Form Notifications

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:12

Change Subject Line in Form Notifications

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jul-2015 00:00

Is there an easy way to modify the Subject Line for forms created through the system rather than just having the default "New form entry is submitted"?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi Doug,

Thanks for contacting us. Not sure if you would consider this easy, but there is a blog post about how to achieve this. 

Changing the default template of email notifications for forms responses

Cheers,

Regards,
David C
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2015 00:00

Thanks David,

If we register a new template and don't get our intended results is there a way to revert back to the default?

Thanks,

Doug

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2015 00:00

Sorry another question,  I am not working with the SDK and don't have access to re-publish or build the site through Visual Studio.  

Is there a way to do this with only FTP access?

Thanks Again.

Doug 

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi Doug,

To use the tutorial I sent you would need to have access Visual Studio. The only other option I can think to give you is to access the databases directly and update the "body_html" column field in the "sf_notif_msg_template" table. I've attached an image for reference.

Obviously, keep a copy of the original content of that field should you choose to revert back to the original.

Regards,
David C
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed