Salesforce form synchronization "Sync task encountered

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 07:16

Salesforce form synchronization "Sync task encountered a fatal error"

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2015 00:00

Hi,

I have troubles in using Salesforce connector. The synchronization keep failing. I have noticed these errors in log file, any help will be greatly appreciated

Message: Sync task ff0000ad-104f-657c-8cde-a8a2b4033dd8 encountered a fatal error:
Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenAccessException: System.ArgumentException: Keyword not supported: 'characterset'.
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.DBDriver.connect(ConnectionString connectionString, PropertySet driverProps, ConnectionPoolType poolType, LogEventStore pes)
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.sql.SqlDriver.InitializeFor(ConnectionString connectionString, Boolean noConnect, PropertySet props, DBDriver& driver, Connection& conn, ConnectionPoolType poolType)
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManagerFactory..ctor(StorageManagerFactoryBuilder b)
   at OpenAccessRuntime.storagemanager.StorageManagerFactoryBuilder.createSmfForURL() ---> System.ArgumentException: Keyword not supported: 'characterset'.
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.DBDriver.connect(ConnectionString connectionString, PropertySet driverProps, ConnectionPoolType poolType, LogEventStore pes)
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.sql.SqlDriver.InitializeFor(ConnectionString connectionString, Boolean noConnect, PropertySet props, DBDriver& driver, Connection& conn, ConnectionPoolType poolType)

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Aug-2015 00:00

Hello Kiruthiga,

Can you please refer to our documentation articles and make sure that you have properly configured the SalesForce connector and the synchronization:

http://docs.sitefinity.com/synchronize-sitefinity-with-salesforce

What I would also suggest to try is to remove all scheduled tasks and test again. This way we can see if the issue is caused by a problem with a sync scheduled task.

Please make a backup of the project and database prior deleting the tasks.

In order to remove the scheduled tasks, please first make a backup of your project files and database and then please open the the sf_schedule_tasks table in the database. You will see all the tasks in it. Just delete the entire data in this table, then recycle the application and try again.

Before you test the synchronization, please delete the error logs under the ~/App_Data/Sitefinity/Logs folder and then send me the files generated under this folder after you test the synchronization. There might be some additional information about the issue in case there are problems with the synchronization.

In addition to this, can you please let me know if you are trying to connect to SalesForce Sandbox using the SalesForce connector?

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed