Sitefinity Developer Certification

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:22

Sitefinity Developer Certification

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2016 00:00

I am curious to know ways to prepare for Sitefinity Developer Certification.  I have taken this in the past, but in need of taking it again.  What versions do we need to be up to speed on versus when I took it a couple years ago?  Is the training material on Pluralsight up to date?  What version of the Nuts and Bolts book is the best to study?  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I am looking to get this completed within the next few months.

Thanks!!

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2016 00:00

Anyone have any beneficial information they could provide?

Hello,

I suggest to postpone the exam preparation a little because now we are in the process of changing the exams, the content preparation guide and exam questions and new exam and resource will be available.

If this is not an option refer to this info on exam preparation.
The info from Pluralsight videos are matching the exam contents (the developer related videos) and also the latest version of Nuts and Bolts book.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Do you know when the exam will be changing as well as the posted study material?  Will the information on Pluralsight also be updated?  It would be very beneficial to know when these things will be updated.  Thanks for the information!

Hello,

There is no exact date tough I will make an additional query on the plans and followup.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2016 00:00

Hello,

The exam questions, preparation videos, the certification and topics covered will be updated and available today 5 FEB 2016.

The developer certification will be separated on basic and advanced levels and at first the basic dev certification will become available followed by the advanced.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
Telerik

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2017 00:00

hello sir anyone can help me to find some papers or document about certification and also full detail of exam etc

Hi Nizam,

All information you can find here: www.progress.com/.../basic-sitefinity-developer-certification

Inside Progress Education Community they have video course, which will be very helpful. If you will learn and pay attention to things described in this videos, you should be able to pass exam.

thanks sir ...any exam fixed date?

This thread is closed