Error on Set Database to Project Startup

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:14

Error on Set Database to Project Startup

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-May-2016 00:00

Hi i am trying to set database at the time of project startup. i am getting error.

I have SQL Server. I am putting current information but still i am getting below error...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2016 00:00

Hello,

Can you provide more information about the scenario you want to achieve?

Normally the database connection is set in connection string in the DataConfig.config file (~/App_Data/Sitefinity/Configuration) or in the web.config.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2016 00:00

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Here is the Stack Trace :

Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.DBDriver.connect(ConnectionString connectionString, PropertySet driverProps, ConnectionPoolType poolType, LogEventStore pes)

100 % sure its the database connectivity issue. IT happened on the first page where you setup your database. I used my local SQL Server and used "sa" user. Next Page, it crashed. I tried all different ways but could not connect to my sql server 2008 R2, I'm on windows 8.1 machine 64 bit. Thanks,

Regards,

Osman

This thread is closed