Editing Radeditor and inserting a font

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:08

Editing Radeditor and inserting a font

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2016 00:00

I am a new user to sitefinity and I want to add 30 fonts to be used throughout one theme which can be interchanged through the frontend. I already applied it through the style.css of the theme however it did not alter the widget font. So I got creative and over-road all the contentblock headings however I want 30 fonts and I don't h1-h30 headings and having to guess which one is which so I started editing the RadEditor. I want the fonts to show up in the dropdown font menu. I have tried editing the StandardToolsFile.xml did not work, I have tried the C# (but unsure exactly where to input it so I might have put it in wrong), I have tried the ASP.NET which worked but it didn't go in the content block and wouldn't disappear from the page.
XML File s

<root>
<tools>
<tool name="FontName" />
</tools>
<fontNames>
<item name="Arial" />
<item name="Arial Narrow" />
<item name="Arial Black" />
</fontNames>
</root>

C#

RadEditor1.FontNames.Add("Arial");
RadEditor1.FontNames.Add("Arial Narrow");
RadEditor1.FontNames.Add("Arial Black");

ASP.NET (worked it was inserted into the master and trired seperately in an ascx)

<telerik:RadEditor RenderMode="Lightweight" runat="server" ID="RadEditor1">
<FontNames>
<telerik:EditorFont Value="Arial" />
<telerik:EditorFont Value="Arial Narrow" />
<telerik:EditorFont Value="Arial Black" />
</FontNames>
</telerik:RadEditor>

I've attached photos of my content block and my appearance settings. Please help!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jul-2016 00:00

Hello,

Please check this forum thread where this has been discussed and also check the video and the screenshots attached to that thread for reference:

http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/general-discussions-/adding-a-font-to-content-editor#47HjT870SEikb91dzsR4lQ

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed