GET http://<url>/translations/translations.default.jso

Posted by Dennis on 11-Apr-2018 05:16

Actually we have two project on our test server unter /var/www/html/projectName.

For Example:

/var/www/html/Customer

/var/www/html/Invoices

Because under the apache root directory are subfolders we got problems with loading the projects. Because of any reason both projects trying to load the translations.default.json file not from 

/var/www/html/Customer/translations/translations.default.json

and 

/var/www/html/Invoices/translations/translations.default.json.

Both are trying it from /var/www/html/translations/translations.default.json. The subfolders Customer and Invoices are ignored. 

I thought there's allready any post for such a problem but I'm not sure and I can't find it. 

Any help please?

Posted by egarcia on 11-Apr-2018 06:41

Hello Dennis,

See the suggestions to solve this issue in the following thread:

- community.progress.com/.../115198

The workaround/solution to this issue is to copy the translations file to the root folder or edit app.bundle.js and update the path.

There is an update to Kendo UI Builder that we will fix this issue. However, I do not know when it will be posted to the ESD site.

I hope this helps,

Edsel

All Replies

Posted by egarcia on 11-Apr-2018 06:41

Hello Dennis,

See the suggestions to solve this issue in the following thread:

- community.progress.com/.../115198

The workaround/solution to this issue is to copy the translations file to the root folder or edit app.bundle.js and update the path.

There is an update to Kendo UI Builder that we will fix this issue. However, I do not know when it will be posted to the ESD site.

I hope this helps,

Edsel

Posted by Dennis on 11-Apr-2018 06:53

Hi Edsel,

that's what I was searching for. Thank you!

This thread is closed