No tblTableXRef record is available

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 08-Sep-2016 07:34

Hello,

After update to Pro2v.4.6.6 from  Pro2v.4.6.4 we have this error in Mapping tab:

In what cases this error can be in a Pro2?

How do we fix it?

Thank you for any help!

Regards,
Valeriy

Posted by temays on 20-Sep-2016 17:02

This issue has been noted as bug number 45691 (No tblTableXRef record is available when update Table Mapping in Pro2 Admin Tool).    

We have identified the issue, the bug has been fixed and marked "ready for test."   This fix should be released in version 4.6.7.

All Replies

Posted by Bryan Petersen on 08-Sep-2016 09:13

Verify that bpAdmin.w is from the 4.6.6 version.  We have seen that message in earlier versions.  

Is this upgrade for a customer that is currently triggering records into Replqueue?  If you verify that you are using the latest version of bpAdmin.w and it's ok to not trigger records for a while, you can remove all the mappings and re-map the tables.  Be aware that if you do remove the mappings, the triggers will stop creating records in the replqueue table and thus the target will be out of sync and need to be bulk loaded again.

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 13-Sep-2016 07:55

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, we use the latest version of bpAdmin.w (Version 4.6.6 - 8/22/2016 - we downloaded it from the Download Center.)

This is Pro2SQL installation for test purpose. We just wanted to test the new version and faced with this problem.

Into the a new installation, we copied next files from the old version:

• replProc.pf
  • qadadd.pf
  • qaddb.pf

Then we change PRO2SQL environment variable in the Pro2_env script to point at the new installation directory of Pro2 4.6.6.

Then we change a field "Start in" in  shortcut Pro2 - Administration.

As far as I understand, that's all that was needed to  move to the new version. Right?

After that, when we want to update table map for any table, for example,

click to Update Table Map button and unchecked Process Queue Record and then click Save Table Map

we get this:

and then after click OK:

Then if  click on another a table in Currently Mapped Table we again get an error 91.

But what is more interesting is that if once again try to change the Table Map, flag Process Queue Record for example, and click to Save Table Map button we get another error:

I tried to create a new Repl database and uploaded replication scheme from a file (File -> Load Map File).  Because manually create a new map is inconvenient because of the large number of tables.

But it did not help, the same errors occur.

We have two source database:

1. In the first source database only 7 tables.
  2. In the second source database - 105 tables.

Errors occur only in replication map for the second database with 105 tables.

I suspect that these errors are due to the large number of tables in replication map of second source DB.

If necessary, I can send files with the replication scheme, I think you will be able to reproduce it.

Regards,
Valeriy

Posted by Bryan Petersen on 13-Sep-2016 09:37

Yes, please send me the files.  I have not yet been able to replicate the error message.  Thanks.

Bryan

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 13-Sep-2016 10:02

You can download an archive of these files on this link:

yadi.sk/.../wI5Il82Zv7rrr

Posted by temays on 19-Sep-2016 12:52

Valeriy,

The download of mapping does allow us to duplicate the issue but I can't do anything with the mapping  due to not having the schema for those databases. In my testing it does not appear the error is related to schema size.

Posted by temays on 19-Sep-2016 13:13

Sorry....It appears I lost a portion of my previous post.   I meant to include; do you think you could forward a copy of the qaddb.df and qadadd.df files?

Posted by temays on 20-Sep-2016 17:02

This issue has been noted as bug number 45691 (No tblTableXRef record is available when update Table Mapping in Pro2 Admin Tool).    

We have identified the issue, the bug has been fixed and marked "ready for test."   This fix should be released in version 4.6.7.

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 21-Sep-2016 05:22

Hi Terry,

I apologize for the delay. These files are still needed?

When the scheduled release of 4.6.7?

Thank you!

This thread is closed