"Load Schema" menu item not available

Posted by mikaelstenmark on 12-Apr-2018 03:13

Hello,

I have a little problem with the "Load Schema" option under the "Workspace" menu. We have a roundtable installation that uses Pcase to define tables and fields. The database for this application that uses Pcase is updated very rarely. But now, some new tables and fields need to be created. First, I update the database with Pcase and then update a physics database using a delta file. When I want to update the database object using "Load Schema" then the menu option is not available. I have created a task for the update, selected the task and marked the database object but the "Load Schema" menu option is not available. What is the reason for that? How do I make the "Load Schema" menu item available?

We use OpenEdge 11.7.2 and RTB 11.6.1. And we use the "old" Appbuilder.

Regards Micke

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 12-Apr-2018 07:03

Hi.

The Load Schema option will be available when a Workspace is selected, a Task is active, the PDBASE Object is selected and the Auto-Connect property for the PDBASE Object is enabled.

All Replies

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 12-Apr-2018 07:03

Hi.

The Load Schema option will be available when a Workspace is selected, a Task is active, the PDBASE Object is selected and the Auto-Connect property for the PDBASE Object is enabled.

Posted by mikaelstenmark on 12-Apr-2018 08:44

Now it works, thank you Jeff.

/micke

This thread is closed