Does RTB 11.7 require a new version of ARAT are there api ch

Posted by cverbiest on 11-Aug-2017 10:02

Downloaded 11.7

Will I need to update api calls or make changes to our ARAT automation ?

Posted by Thomas Hansen on 15-Aug-2017 08:10

Hi Carl,

We have been busy with something else that makes extensive use of the APIs, proxies and event handlers in RTB11.7.

We have not had time to test and update ARAT yet - so I actually don't know if anything will break when you upgrade.

As you know, you have the source code available - I know you have dabbled with it before ;-) If you find anything before we do, please let us know.

Once we get past the upcoming initial release on the RTB Dashboard, then we will get ARAT updated as well and release an official update.

All Replies

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 15-Aug-2017 07:25

Hi.

A couple of the signatures in rtb_api.p changed in 11.7.

I will have to defer on the ARAT automation question...

Posted by Thomas Hansen on 15-Aug-2017 08:10

Hi Carl,

We have been busy with something else that makes extensive use of the APIs, proxies and event handlers in RTB11.7.

We have not had time to test and update ARAT yet - so I actually don't know if anything will break when you upgrade.

As you know, you have the source code available - I know you have dabbled with it before ;-) If you find anything before we do, please let us know.

Once we get past the upcoming initial release on the RTB Dashboard, then we will get ARAT updated as well and release an official update.

Posted by cverbiest on 16-Aug-2017 10:51

Ok, thanks.

I'll try to test  before I upgrade, currently I don't have a test environment for our jenkins automation.

This thread is closed