Automation toolkit appSolute : ant deployment issue OE 11.6

Posted by atuldalvi123 on 20-Apr-2017 09:59

Hi Guyz,

I am facing below errors while running the deployment script as a ANT job. I have added the below dotr path in appserver propath aswell but still getting this issue. My AppServer is on the same machine where I installed this toolkit and scripts.

[PCTRun] fetchdata morning
[PCTRun]    *** [Debug 2785 processDeployment appSolutions.appSolute.RTB.Base
BAutomationApi]  ** "dotr/maia/runtime/activeRecord/fetchData.p" was not foun
(293)
[PCTRun]    *** [Debug 2796 processDeployment appSolutions.appSolute.RTB.Base
(293)
[PCTRun]    *** [Debug 2842 processDeployment appSolutions.appSolute.RTB.Base
(293)
[PCTRun]  *** Deployment processing error for workspace 'xxxx':
[PCTRun]     ** "dotr/maia/runtime/activeRecord/fetchData.p" was not found. (
)
[PCTRun]    Deployment processing complete.

All Replies

Posted by Thomas Hansen on 20-Apr-2017 10:15

Hi Atul,

Questions:

• Which version of the Automation Toolkit are you using and where did you download it from? 
  • Which version of RTB ? 
  • Which platform are you on and how are you executing the deployment script? 

I need to understand why you are getting references to the dotr libraries, as I don't think they are referenced in the latest versions of toolkit. 

You can find the latest documentation here: 
https://confluence.nodeable.io/display/ARAT/appSolute+RTB+Automation+Toolkit+documentation+home

Posted by atuldalvi123 on 20-Apr-2017 10:20

I have 11.5.1 Toolkit version and RTB 11.5 with OE 11.6

As of now I am trying to execute the scripts from batch files only just for testing.

Posted by Thomas Hansen on 20-Apr-2017 10:32

I would recommend downloading the latest version from the RTB website and follow the documentation for the setup and configuration. There are a number of config files that you need to make sure are set correctly before you start using the toolkit.

I would recommend that you start testing with scripts for one of the simpler processes like creating releases in a workspace to make sure everything is set up correctly.

There are some sample scripts that are workspace specific, and some that are process specific, and which prompt you for the workspace to process.

If you continue to have issues, you should include the script and contents you are using. That will make it easier to track down what is happening.

Posted by atuldalvi123 on 20-Apr-2017 10:34

The createrelease script is working as expected, I am facing issue only with deployment script as mentioned above.

I am using pacific appserver

Posted by Thomas Hansen on 20-Apr-2017 10:37

Can you paste the contents of the script you are using?

You will very likely need to ensure that the client session also has the correct PROPATH set. This will depend on your settings in the config json file.

The more detail you can provide the better ;-)

Posted by atuldalvi123 on 20-Apr-2017 10:41

I am using the same machine as client server. My pacific server is on the same machine where this toolkit is.

Posted by atuldalvi123 on 20-Apr-2017 12:59

Now its working but facing another issue as below. any idea ? I have valid site info available in the RTB. 

[PCTRun]    *** [Debug 2785 processDeployment appSolutions.appSolute.RTB.Base

TBAutomationApi]  ** The character . is not permitted in name rtb.rtb_site. (2

)

This thread is closed