FW: Progress Alert and Notification Service: Rollbase

Posted by Jean Richert on 27-Mar-2016 23:04

From: noreply@progress.com
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 6:02:54 AM (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
To: Jean Richert
Subject: Progress Alert and Notification Service: Rollbase

Dear Jean Richert,

Below are your new Rollbase notifications.

Article - ALL

Publish Date

Article#

Solution Title

27-Mar-2016 05:39 EDT

000067608

Are batch jobs in Rollbase sequential also across tenants?

27-Mar-2016 05:13 EDT

000067606

Filtering and Group Actions on Selector Pages

27-Mar-2016 05:05 EDT

000067605

Rollbase: How do I calculate the number of days between an "entered date" value to since 1/1/1900.

27-Mar-2016 04:53 EDT

000067603

Export and import email template from one zone to other zone

27-Mar-2016 04:49 EDT

000067602

Picklist values in JSDO coming as numeric values

27-Mar-2016 04:19 EDT

000067599

Create non-duplicate records - how to?

27-Mar-2016 04:15 EDT

000067598

Execute SQL trigger on database from Rollbase

27-Mar-2016 04:11 EDT

000067597

Clicking on footer of Date/Time picker resets time to 12:00 AM

27-Mar-2016 04:06 EDT

000067596

Date/Time value of date followed by 00:00:00 is not considered as today

27-Mar-2016 03:38 EDT

000067594

Public Cloud: How to show data from custom coding?

27-Mar-2016 02:46 EDT

000067591

How do I display related objects as tabs instead of collapsible sections?

27-Mar-2016 02:39 EDT

000067590

Generate printed documents with headers/footers, many items subtotals pagination