FW: Progress Alert and Notification Service Article Alert Op

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2018 08:11

From: Progress
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:10:33 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
To: Community
Subject: Progress Alert and Notification Service Article Alert OpenEdge

Article - OpenEdge

Publish Date

Article#

Solution Title

Defect/Enhancement#

19-Dec-2018 22:44 EST

000093461

Bulkload doesn't load records with datetime-tz field

OCTA-8691

19-Dec-2018 12:16 EST

000093449

Pro2 - Why stopping Pro2 thread through admin tool does not terminate the process immediately

19-Dec-2018 11:02 EST

000093446

Can the WRITE-XML method produce output that includes SOAP headers?

19-Dec-2018 10:57 EST

000093447

Roll Forward to has been located, further roll forward operations are invalid (17923)

19-Dec-2018 10:04 EST

000093440

Session hangs when using nested STOP-AFTER

19-Dec-2018 09:53 EST

000093442

Proshut behaves differently after 10.2B0864 when AppServer clients are connected to database.

19-Dec-2018 08:59 EST

000093369

Pro2 - Custom assignment logic cannot see changes to record modified in another session

19-Dec-2018 07:21 EST

000093436

Slick Editing Alias options stopped working in Procedure editor

19-Dec-2018 06:43 EST

000093434

How to send UTF-8 data to a socket from a client with a single byte code page?

09-Sep-2011 15:49 EDT

000014706

4GL/ABL: Why is my CAN-FIND function slower than my FOR FIRST statement?