Yet Another Progress Software Account + non working registra

Posted by cverbiest on 05-Nov-2014 01:59

Why do we need a different Progress account to access "the Progress Exchange 2014 Presentation Download Center" link in the mail "Progress Exchange 2014:  A note from Colleen Smith".

Being logged on to the community should be sufficient. 

It would also solve the registration issues on http://forms.progress.com/forms/evt_OEMNP-Exchange2014?elq_n=Email%2014Q4%20WW%20OE%20Progress%20Exchange%20Wrap%20Up%20Portal_Touch11_Partner2&elq=9c4878e1efdc4b7cadb0f33e4dff1dcc

An error has occurred in processing this form. The information needed to submit this form was incomplete. If you are submitting this form from an email please open the email in a browser and submit the form again.

All Replies

Posted by Jean Richert on 05-Nov-2014 10:10

Hi Carl, I'm trying my best to promote the idea to mainly use our Community platform to share content with our users/members/customers... Will share your comment to the people in charge.

Posted by cverbiest on 06-Nov-2014 04:24

Hi Jean,

Thanks, please use my comment if this can help.

In the past we had multiple Progress accounts (esd, enhancement request, partner, ...) . It took a while to merge all those systems into one. I think it would a pity if it went the other way again.

If the form had been working I'd probably wouldn't have posted anything on the forum

Carl

Posted by Jean Richert on 06-Nov-2014 04:29

Hi Carl,

I was told that the attendee landing page was this one: forms.progress.com/.../ProgressExchange2014_wrap-up and it linked to an ungated version of this: www.progress.com/exchange-sessions

The non-attendee link is: forms.progress.com/.../ProgressExchange2014_wrap-up-guest and it links to the gated version of the above: forms.progress.com/.../evt-postexchangewrapup

Give it a try

Posted by cverbiest on 06-Nov-2014 05:20

The link www.progress.com/exchange-sessions works.

All the forms.progress.com links show badly formed pages probably due to a missing style sheet

Posted by Jean Richert on 06-Nov-2014 06:27

I have just tried the link you provided and it displays well for me on Chrome and FF

Posted by Megan Gouveia on 06-Nov-2014 09:55

Hi Carl -

I am on the webteam and was hoping to help. Can you tell me what browser and version you are using?

thank you,

Megan

Posted by cverbiest on 06-Nov-2014 11:03

clear cache + restart firefox fixed the missing stylesheet. So the pages work now.

Posted by Megan Gouveia on 07-Nov-2014 14:09

Glad to hear it Carl. Thanks for letting me know.

This thread is closed