Does your firm have legacy application challenges?

Posted by anuragjkt on 15-Sep-2014 02:36

Does your firm have legacy application challenges? Get the solution in an interesting webinar on 1st Oct 2014.

Click here to joinhttp://jktech.com/registration/

All Replies

Posted by mahipal.amit on 15-Sep-2014 08:54

Gr8 Start Anurag

Posted by Jean Richert on 15-Sep-2014 10:30

Hello Anurag,

Today you have been posting the same or similar thread in a good number of our existing forums. I have moderated these as some users raised these to my attention. I would also like to refer you to our netiquette where we explicitly are asking our users to NOT post questions that are the same or similar to questions you have already posted.

So please avoid doing so and adhere to our netiquette.

Posted by balraj_singh on 15-Sep-2014 10:35

Thanks Jean for bringing this up,

Also I believe this forum is not meant for marketing purpose.

This is more to share Ideas and help the developer community.

Thanks and Regards,
Balraj Singh
INFIAN

804-934-9370 x175

[collapse]From: Jean Richert [mailto:bounce-jri@community.progress.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 11:31 AM
To: PUG.india.Forum@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [PUG India - Forum] Does your firm have legacy application challenges?

RE: Does your firm have legacy application challenges?
Reply by Jean Richert

Hello Anurag,

Today you have been posting the same or similar thread in a good number of our existing forums. I have moderated these as some users raised these to my attention. I would also like to refer you to our netiquette where we explicitly are asking our users to NOT post questions that are the same or similar to questions you have already posted.

So please avoid doing so and adhere to our netiquette.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Infian   ­­   [/collapse]

This thread is closed