You must not specify more than one attribute when using refi

Posted by Dhyani on 11-Jan-2019 11:51

Hello friends,

I need your help in one of the issue we are facing with Jenkins. 

I am getting my Build Failed with error (You must not specify more than one attribute when using refid ) in the Console Output on Jenkins. Although the fact is that the error is not repeated and sometimes we are having a successful build.  

BUILD FAILED

C:\opt\jenkins\workspace\Lightyear Trunk\label\dev-relbld2\trunk\build.xml:1270: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\opt\jenkins\workspace\Lightyear Trunk\label\dev-relbld2\trunk\build.xml:1522: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\opt\jenkins\workspace\Lightyear Trunk\label\dev-relbld2\trunk\build.xml:1596: You must not specify more than one attribute when using refid

when I looked into the build.xml at line 1596 below is the tag. I checked that all the three attributes are the valid one for PCTRun tag. So can anyone help me to debug this error that what may be the cause of this error.  

line no: 1596 -- <PCTRun is the tag in this line number and below is their nested tags.

<PCTRun procedure="server/Src/preloaddb.p" dlcHome="${env.DLC}" debugPCT="True">
   <PCTConnection dbName="${dist}${db_dir}" logicalName="vision" singleUser="true" />
   <propath refid="server-build-propath"/>
   <propath path="${dist}/${coredir}/server/load"/>
   <parameter name="vendor" value="${core}"/>
  </PCTRun>

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Dhyani

All Replies

This thread is closed