PUG Challenge/Exchange 2015 - Super Early Registration Remin

Posted by Jean Richert on 26-Feb-2015 03:10

Super Early Registration ends February 28th!

Register now and maximize your savings!

http://pugchallenge.org/register.html

“If you want stimulating technical discussion with Progress engineering, packed with insightful breakout sessions and fun networking, than the PUG Challenge Americas/Exchange is for you.”

Jerry Rulli, Keynote Speaker and President, OpenEdge

PUG Challenge will offer over 60 technical breakout sessions, in-depth workshops, vendor expo, commercial sessions, “Info Exchanges”, and endless opportunities to network with your peers and Progress engineers.

Join fellow Progress users and partners for this year's PUG Challenge Americas Exchange, June 7-10 in Westford, MA.

All Replies

Posted by RWEBSTER on 26-Feb-2015 03:59

I'll admit I've not been paying a huge amount of attention; but this is the first time I've seen the "Exchange" bit appended to this event. Does this mean the events have been rolled up into one? Or will there also be a 'traditional' Exchange year?

Posted by James Palmer on 26-Feb-2015 04:02

[mention:f822c6bf04534292b3fe04704ddd8dd6:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] has been looking into this for us, but as yet there hasn't been a formal announcement. Although the intimation at the EU PUG was that there would be no Exchange this year, rather Progress would invest more into the PUGs.

This thread is closed