Hudson Valley Western Connecticut Progress Users Group meeti

Posted by pgrsman on 23-Apr-2009 07:21

Hello Everyone,

The next meeting of the Hudson Valley Western Connecticut Progress Users Group will be held on Wednesday, May 27.  Like last time, it will be a mid-day meeting with lunch included.   Exact times and an agenda will be sent out soon.    We are still open to additional presentations.  Are you interested in presenting something at the next meeting?  Do you have a success story you’d like to share with the group?  Are you an expert on database tuning or transaction scoping? If so, we’d like to hear from you.  Please email or call  with the details right away. 

Agenda to date:

-          A presentation by our members from COINS on their ERP and Mobile Technician modules and how they use Progress in these products.

-          Update on Progress Corp news – personnel changes, website changes, Exchange

Contractors Register

800 East Main Street

Jefferson Valley, NY 10535

Directions:

I'm hoping that with GPS and Google maps, most of you already have a pretty good idea of where we are located.  However, it may be a little tricky once you get off the Taconic Parkway.  Here are some directions from Taconic State Parkway to help you find us.

From the Taconic State Parkway Northbound:

Take exit for Route6 - Mahopac-Shrub Oak.  Make a right at the light onto Route 6.  Immediately get into the left lane and make a left turn onto Indian Hill Road.  Then make another immediate left turn and proceed straight up the hill to our offices.

From the Taconic State Parkway Southbound:

Take exit for Route6 - Mahopac-Shrub Oak.  Make a left at the light onto Route 6 (stay in left lane).  Go straight through 1 more light and make a left turn onto Indian Hill Road.  Then make another immediate left turn and proceed straight up the hill to our offices.

Our Campus is located on a hill.  There are 2 buildings.  Our meeting is is in the building at the top of the hill, building 2.  Feel free to use any open parking space when you get there.

If you need further help in finding us, please call me and I'll fax you more detailed directions.

Please email me if you are interested in attending.

Thanks,

Joseph Toss
jtoss@thebluebook.com
President - HVWCPUG
Senior Solutions Architect
Contractor's Register
http://www.thebluebook.com
800-431-2584 x3814

All Replies

This thread is closed