PASOE - webhandler (endpoints)

Posted by goo on 21-Oct-2019 12:58

I am trying to fix this opendedge.properties so that it is better structured, but it seems like Progress wants to have a finger in this, and changes the layout. What does you do to keep this list better readable?

//Geir Otto

[pasBAFO.ROOT.WEB]
    handler3=SPWebHandle : /v1/Customers/{OrganizationId}/getCustomerBySSN/{ssn}
    handler2=SPWebHandle : /v1/Customers/{OrganizationId}/getCustomerById/{customerid}
    adapterEnabled=1
    handler1=SPWebHandle : /v1/Customers/{OrganizationId}/getCustomerAddressesByCustomerId/{customerid}
    srvrAppMode=development
    wsRoot=/static/webspeed
    srvrDebug=1
    defaultHandler=OpenEdge.Web.CompatibilityHandler
    defaultCookieDomain=
    defaultCookiePath=
    handler13=SPWebHandle : /v1/Coverages/{OrganizationId}
    handler12=SPWebHandle : /v1/Products/{OrganizationId}
    handler11=SPWebHandle : /v1/Coverages/{OrganizationId}/getCoverageById/{coverageid}
    handler10=SPWebHandle : /v1/Organizations/
    handler9=SPWebHandle : /v1/Organizations/{OrganizationId}
    handler8=SPWebHandle : /v1/Token/
    handler7=SPWebHandle : /v1/Coverages/{OrganizationId}/getCoveragesByProductId/{productid}
    handler6=SPWebHandle : /v1/Products/{OrganizationId}/getProductById/{productid}
    handler5=SPWebHandle : /v1/Products/{OrganizationId}/getProductsByCustomerId/{customerid}
    handler4=SPWebHandle : /v1/Customers/{OrganizationId}/

All Replies

Posted by Peter Judge on 21-Oct-2019 14:34

Manually edit the properties file :)

Unfortunately, this is an unfortunate side-effect of deploying a webhandler-based service.
We recognise that it's a problem and have some work underway to hopefully make this better.

Posted by goo on 21-Oct-2019 15:15

Ok, I would love to see it without the numbering. Instead we could use the top/down organization, so that I don't have to renumber each handler when I need to add a handler inbetween.....

This thread is closed