Email issue with Community

Posted by Jean Richert on 11-Nov-2015 02:14

It was brought to my attention that emails being send to forums are not going through. We have escalated the problem and hope to get it resolved in timely manner. 

I'll keep you posted.

All Replies

Posted by smat-consulting on 11-Nov-2015 07:22

I have the opposite problem.

I am receiving emails from all communities, even those from which I unsubscribed. (Rollbase, corticon, and such).

Clicking on the unsubscribe link doesn't do the trick - even though it tells me I unsubscribed sucessfully, it continues to send messages.

Any other way to accomplish that?

Posted by Jean Richert on 11-Nov-2015 08:38

@smat-consulting, I have quickly impersonated you within our Community and looked at your overall forum subscriptions. Apparently even if you didn't join some of the groups you still had notifications set to ON.

So I switched OFF all the one related to groups you didn't join. I believe this should fix your problem and if not then let me know.

Posted by Jean Richert on 11-Nov-2015 09:35

Emails are back to normal. Vendor investigating root cause. I also suggested they put in place a monitoring process to detect asap any problems.

Sorry for the possible inconvenience this may have generated on your side.

Posted by James Palmer on 11-Nov-2015 09:53

I guessed things were fixed when about 50 emails all arrived at the same time!! :) :) Now I've got to read them all... ;)

This thread is closed