AutoEdge

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 20-Oct-2013 09:58

In a discussion on PEG there was an [indirect] reference to

http://communities.progress.com/pcom/docs/DOC-105068

which in turn refers to

http://communities.progress.com/pcom/docs/DOC-105060

Neither has a link for downloading the code. I am guessing that what one needs to do is to download AutoEdge the Factory and the code will be in it, but following the link to the AE documentation on the latter page just gets me to the top of the communities site and searching on "AutoEdge the factory" or OERI gets me zero results. Plain Autoedge gets me one forum post. "OpenEdge Reference Implementation" gets me 357 results but if I go to advanced search and look for the exact phrase I get zero. So, where is this code?

All Replies

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 22-Oct-2013 11:57

I thought I would tickle this thread in the hopes that the software will notice there has been an update since the 17th.

Posted by Jean Richert on 22-Oct-2013 15:34

Let me look into that...

Posted by Jean Richert on 23-Oct-2013 10:50

Ok... Migration from PSDN to our new Community didn't work as smoothly as we could have hoped. I have spotted a good number of brokken links I need to fix. Once I'm done with fixing these links I'll let you know.

Posted by Jean Richert on 14-Nov-2013 10:59

Some fixing took place... More is still needed but we are on it.

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 14-Nov-2013 11:27

So, findable yet or not?

Posted by Jean Richert on 29-Nov-2013 06:17

Hi Thomas,

We have been reviewing most/all the pages related to the ones you referred to in your initial post. In fact we reviewed all pages related to the AutoEdge|TheFactory and I believe we managed to get things back to normal.

Old page: communities.progress.com/.../DOC-105068

New page:  community.progress.com/.../998.oeri-dependency-injection-container-injectabl.aspx

Old page: communities.progress.com/.../DOC-105060

New page: community.progress.com/.../997.oeri-general-support-code-core-module.aspx

Downloading code should be now accessible. If not then please let me know.

Sorry for the delay.

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 03-Dec-2013 11:21

The first page is a description of the DI container.  The second one lists the packages in the core.  Neither has links to download code that I see.

This thread is closed