Discounted Super Early Bird Registration closes January 31, 2011.
Join worldwide Progress® users at the inaugural PUG Challenge Americas Conference – a face-to-face forum for exchanging ideas, tips and best practices on Progress’s suite of technology tools.
With over 40 technical sessions, many workshops, info exchanges and commercial sessions, this conference is the destination for guidance on real-world OpenEdge innovations. The conference mixes both the old and the new with practical, technical insight. Come and hear from authorities in the Progress community, leaders from Progress Software Corporation, and industry experts about cutting-edge computing issues, modernizing applications, taking advantage of the web, and cloud computing. Be among the first to hear Progress announcements about OpenEdge Version 11, the first multi-tenant database in the Industry, which will be nearing release.
The conference will be held June 5-8, 2011 in Nashua, New Hampshire, USA, which is easily reached from both Boston (BOS) and Manchester (MHT) airports. The hotel is just minutes up the road from Progress Software's Bedford, MA Headquarters, and we expect to see many from PSC at the conference. In these tough times, low cost is paramount, and we’re happy to announce the conference will cost just $425 for Super Early In-Person registration, $460 for Early In-Person registration, and $495 for Regular In-Person registration (US dollars). Super Early Remote registration is $200, Early Remote is $225, and Regular Remote registration is $250 (US dollars). For the conference at Nashua Radisson hotel, the hotel has assigned a special block of rooms for participants at $99/night with free high-speed internet in every room, WiFi throughout the public areas and without hidden "resort fees"(http://pugchallenge.org/hotel.html).
Explore hot issues driving applications today, network with peers and business partners, and enjoy a fine selection of great beer! Register today at http://pugchallenge.org/register.html
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit our website: http://pugchallenge.org/
LinkedIn Events: http://tinyurl.com/PUGChallenge2011Li
Facebook Events: http://tinyurl.com/PUGChallenge2011FB
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
* Hands-on workshops from OpenEdge experts
* Sessions by industry authorities presenting best practices, tips and code samples
* Panel discussions with OpenEdge authorities exchanging ideas and
* News about the latest on OpenEdge product direction, including Release 11 features
* Get tips and ideas applicable to older Progress installations
* Technical "how-to" expositions of other Progress
* In-depth demonstrations of products and tools
* Interact with Progress product specialists, industry experts and Progress business partners
* Network with peers from around the world
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* This is a must-attend event if you're a technical executive/manager, DBA, consultant, programmer or developer who is:
* Responsible for developing or managing an OpenEdge-based application
* Wanting to learn more about best practices for OpenEdge programming and DB
* Interested in modernizing an OpenEdge application
* Interested in Progress strategy and direction for OpenEdge and other solutions
* Looking at new Progress Software product capabilities and technologies
Register today at http://pugchallenge.org/register.html.