Error 206 - The file " " for LOAD-IMAGE-UP is inva

Posted by burnmw on 08-Sep-2011 04:46

The application that I'm currently working on keeps crashing out, regularly but never consistently. There doesn't appear to be a clear chain of events that causes it to crash but over the past few occasions I have checked the client.log file and found that the last error is always:

"The file (filename.png) for LOAD-IMAGE-UP on the BUTTON btn is invalid on the current system 206".

It isn't always the same image (there are multiple buttons on the screen), and occasionally I have loaded the screen, with no problems, refreshed the screen and got the error. This would indicate that the image is there, and can be found (otherwise I would get the error every time that I load the program).

Also, my collegue working with exactly the same programs/file structure has never experienced the problem. We are both running 10.2B04, I'm on a Win7 system, my collegue is on a WinXP system. This is the only difference that I can tell. Also, we have a separate copy of the system which also resides on a Win7 machine, and is also suffering from the same crashing errors as mine.

Has anybody had this problem before? Or know of a possible solution?

All Replies

Posted by pmarshall on 07-Nov-2017 07:41

Did you get anywhere with this ? we are having the same problem intermittently. On the same window sometimes we get this error on an icon, but then closing and reopen the window and it works again. Somewhat at a loss as to why, can't see anything obvious in the clientlog, but all I can think of is GDI memory or something similar ?

Posted by goo on 07-Nov-2017 15:36

It seemed to be related to a propath problem running from eclipse ... no I don’t get it anymore...

Sendt fra min iPad

7. nov. 2017 kl. 14:42 skrev pmarshall <bounce-pmarshall@community.progress.com>:

Update from Progress Community
pmarshall

Did you get anywhere with this ? we are having the same problem intermittently. On the same window sometimes we get this error on an icon, but then closing and reopen the window and it works again. Somewhat at a loss as to why, can't see anything obvious in the clientlog, but all I can think of is GDI memory or something similar ?

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by pmarshall on 08-Nov-2017 03:20

Thanks for taking the time to answer a zombie post :-)

Peter

This thread is closed