PANS

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 14-Mar-2012 14:06

I just realized that some time back I stopped getting my PANS emails.   Now, I understand that when switching systems and such that sometimes these things happen, but I can't find a link anywhere to start this subscription going again.  Hints?

All Replies

Posted by Tim Kuehn on 14-Mar-2012 14:07

After getting PANS for years, my emails have dried up too.

My PSDN notifications have stopped arriving as well.

Posted by robw@hltool.com on 14-Mar-2012 14:16

http://www.progress.com/en/support-services/alerts_notifications.html

Hopefully you have better luck with it than I did.  As I haven't had a PANS mailing since September, when Supportlink "became".

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 14-Mar-2012 14:48

That link brings me to a page that has a subscribe button, but hitting the subscribe button just takes me to another page that has nothing to do with subscriptions.

My PSDN notifications are working fine.

Posted by Tim Kuehn on 14-Mar-2012 14:52

Ditto - the link doesn't seem to work any more.

Posted by Rob Fitzpatrick on 15-Mar-2012 00:52

I'm still getting my daily PANS e-mails, but I do recall that it was quite a treasure hunt trying to find the subscription page on ProgressLink/SupportLink/whatever-the-hell-it's-called-now.

Posted by Robin.Smith@Fluidthinking.com.au on 11-Apr-2012 06:56

I stumbled on it the other day but it has just taken me 10 mins to find it again.

Log into Support Link, then from the menu on the left select the Knowledge Base or Support Case.  Then your PANS appears as a Tab along the top.

Good Luck.

Robin

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 11-Apr-2012 10:57

Thanks ... someone needs to learn something about web design ... sure is obscure.

This thread is closed