Not allowed to view message

Posted by DenDuze on 11-Mar-2013 03:02

I've subscribed to some threads from Progress Communications but when I click on the notification mail of a new message I get the following message.

What's the reason for that?

Remark: i have this for the thread "OEMobile - recreating restmgr to work on built in Tomcat".

Last week I could read the messages from that thread but from friday on I get this message?

Regards

Didier

All Replies

Posted by DenDuze on 11-Mar-2013 03:05

I see that my image was not included so I will put it in the attachement

Posted by Admin on 11-Mar-2013 03:16

I have that as well. I guess the beta forum is closed now

Posted by DenDuze on 11-Mar-2013 03:45

Hey Mike,

Nice to know that I'm not alone
But I find it strange that new messages are posted that nobody may read anymore and also I don't think that the OEMobile thread will be disabled after the beta forum.

I would say that this thread is just very importent after closing the Beta thread

Posted by Admin on 11-Mar-2013 03:51

I would say that this thread is just very importent after closing the Beta thread

I agree - there were a few very useful how-to threads in that forum.

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 22-Mar-2013 09:44

This issue has arisen with prior betas and I remember at least once that someone editted the messages and then posted them somewhere.  Seems like the hard way, though.

Posted by Admin on 22-Mar-2013 09:46

Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.

Ich bin ab Dienstag den 09. April 2013 wieder zu erreichen. Ihre E-Mail wird nicht weitergeleitet. In dringenden Fällen wenden Sie sich bitte an baerbel.fechner@consultingwerk.de

Thank you for your e-mail.

I return to the office on Tuesday the 09th of April 2013. Your e-mail will not be forwarded. For urgent matters please contact baerbel.fechner@consultingwerk.de

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

Mike Fechner

Geschäftsführer / Director

Consultingwerk Ltd.

Unter Käster 1

50667 Köln / Germany

This thread is closed