Is there any thoughts on uploading file with OpenEdge 10.2B? We could do it through HttpClient in 11.7 but now I need to do it in 10.2B.
You won't be able to use the 11.7 version in 10.2B (it doesn't even compile). If you are on Windows, you might want to look at .NET classes. You can use the ABL code but you would have to change a few things, and it'd be an unsupported library.
To port this library from 11.7 to 10.2B you’d need to change at least the following. This'll make it compile, and you'll have to test it to make sure it does what you want.
- Change all Enum types from native to the emulated style used in 11.5.x
- Remove the JSON writers, both the Json*Writer.cls types and the entries for them in the *WriterRegistry.cls types
- Change the BLOCK-LEVEL directive to ROUTINE-LEVEL
- Refactor the errors thrown on STOP in the ABLSocketLibrary
- There might be some other things I’ve missed