OpenEdge 12.2 ADE Source Code

Posted by Mike Fechner on 05-Apr-2020 18:17

Hi, is the ADE Source code from OpenEdge 12.2 already available for download?

All Replies

Posted by tpavlovic on 05-Apr-2020 18:46

But is OpenEdge 12.2 already available for download?

Posted by Mike Fechner on 05-Apr-2020 19:03

Yes

Posted by tpavlovic on 08-Apr-2020 07:03

Did you upgrade your OEDK or 'standalone'?

I can't seem to find the upgrade option and my 12.1 OEDK expired today.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 08-Apr-2020 07:08

I have upgraded our OEDK subscription.

Posted by Deborah Tamasanis on 08-Apr-2020 13:34

Hi Mike,

ADE source for OpenEdge 12.2 can be found here:  community.progress.com/.../3777.ade-openedge-12-2-development-tools-source-code

DebT.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 08-Apr-2020 14:40

Thanks!