PANS

Posted by Piotr Ryszkiewicz on 25-May-2018 11:20

Hi,

I did not get any PANS notification since a month. Is it only my problem, or something common ?

Regards,

Piotr

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 25-May-2018 11:38

Works for me

Sent from Nine

Von: Piotr Ryszkiewicz <bounce-piotrryszkiewicz@community.progress.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Mai 2018 12:22
An: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com
Betreff: [Technical Users - OE General] PANS

Update from Progress Community
Piotr Ryszkiewicz

Hi,

I did not get any PANS notification since a month. Is it only my problem, or something common ?

Regards,

Piotr

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by mollyfed on 25-May-2018 16:44

They didn't migrate you to POTS? Its like PANS but normally much deeper! ;-)

[tag:SeeWhatIDidThere] [tag:SorryCouldntHelpMyself]

Sent from Ten (one better than Mike) ;-)

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 25-May-2018 17:01

[quote user="mollyfed"]

They didn't migrate you to POTS? Its like PANS but normally much deeper! ;-)

[/quote]

And the festive event entertainment for Progress Next is..

This thread is closed