How to add hours, minutes, Seconds.... to a datetime variabl

Posted by goo on 09-Mar-2018 08:12

11.7

What would be the easiest way of adding hours, minutes... .to a datetime?

I have seen something in the calenderclass to MS that does

myDT = myCal.AddYears( myDT, 5 );
 myDT = myCal.AddMonths( myDT, 5 );

:

:

Anyone having a smart way of doing this?

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 09-Mar-2018 08:14

Use the ADD-INTERVAL function

All Replies

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 09-Mar-2018 08:14

Use the ADD-INTERVAL function

Posted by AdrianJones on 09-Mar-2018 08:16

check out

ADD-INTERVAL (datetime, interval-amount, interval-unit)

Posted by Mike Fechner on 09-Mar-2018 08:16

Use the ADD-INTERVAL function.
What would be the easiest way of adding hours, minutes... .to a datetime?

I have seen something in the calenderclass to MS that does

myDT = myCal.AddYears( myDT, 5 );
 myDT = myCal.AddMonths( myDT, 5 );

:

:

Anyone having a smart way of doing this?

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt.

Posted by goo on 09-Mar-2018 08:22

aaaah, thanks :-)